Monday, November 8, 2010

Put this on, and close your eyes.




Remember when it was so much simpler? Before the sex and the parties and the girls and the schoolwork and the jobs and the bills?

Remember when all Saturday was, was just sitting in front of your TV trying to beat Bowser?

Remember when getting every star was more important than getting the girl?

Remember when you didn't have to worry about anything? All you had to do was be a kid, and enjoy life.

Why can't we do that now?

Close your eyes.

Go back to that time.

9 comments:

I didn't actualy closed my eyes or I bet I would had cried! This was my first n64 game, my first 3d experience and one of the few games I completed at 100%. Anyone remember the Yoshi on the rooftop? haha

That game isn't old enough for me to nostalgia over. :(

"ZZzzzt..." "ding-ding-ding...ding-ding-ding...ding-ding-ding...ding-ding-ding..ding-ding-ding...ding-ding-ding...ding-ding-ding..."

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More