Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Corruption Winner and Meet The Streamers


Late as always, but as most of you already know, the winner of the Corruption Contest is OptimalPower!




His corruption turned Mario into a frequent LSD abuser, experiencing extreme and colorful flashbacks. It also has a few other odd effects, such as turtles spawning whenever you pick up an item. The corruption was really fun to watch and surprisingly stable, so for that OptimalPower get's the grand prize. Other excellent entries included Super Minecraft Brothers, Super Swim All The Time Brothers and Super Tyrone Brothers. Thanks for entering guys!





The next addition to the site itself will be a Meet The Streamers page. This will give the viewers a better chance to know who's streaming as well as give the streamers a better idea about what games have already been streamed. So, before I get started, I'll need the following from the streamers:

- A paragraph about yourself written in the third person perspective. It would be campy, well written, truthful, or whatever you feel is a good representation of yourself.
- A 250 x 250 picture of anything you'd like. It could be a picture of you, your avatar, a metal dildo, whatever.
- Jen already compiled a list of streamed games from the viewers, but it's preferable you list the games you streamed/are streaming personally followed by a wishlist of games you want to stream in the future. Could be just one or two games.

I'll get started on the page when I have at least 5 bios and we'll see how it looks.


One final announcement... 5 MILLION VIEWER MINUTES GET. HOLY SHIT GUYS WAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

poodlesnostalgia

3 comments:

Heya, OptimalPower here,

Awesome, I didn't think I had a chance being the new guy, but I wanted to get involved in some way and this seemed to work out pretty good :)

Also, Vinny I'm pretty new to the steam thing, so would I just request the under $20 dollar game on here and I guess you would gift it to me?

If that's the case, I'd like the Counter-Strike 1 Anthology if possible?

Thanks again :)

SteamID: OptimalPower

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More