Friday, October 29, 2010

Updated Streamer List

To the best of my ability, I've put together a list of the part-time/full-time streamers. This is totally based on my own observation, so if I'm mistaken let me know by sending me a message on skype.


Full-Time Streamers
Vinesauce
Tame
MentalJen
m3ss (Ravi)
Fzuul (Fred)
Bombchu

Part-Time Streamers
ToxicToothpick
VicariousGaming (Darren)
SleepDeprivation
Spacebat (Adam)
RevScarecrow
KylieTheDorf
PurpleSawdust
TheBobito
Imakuni
KY

I'm probably wrong on a few of these; I don't really know what happens in the early mornings because I can't get up before the sun starts descending. Those that are on the very edge of being full-time, let me know what you'd like to do. Read the previous blog and tell me what works best for you. Also, I decided to make Bobito and Imakuni part-timers instead of guest streamers. They're great streamers, great viewers and great friends. If you see them in the chat, tell them congrats.

Next week we'll take our first "Guest Streamer." I am excite about this. Very much!

Also, expect lots of fun stuff for Halloween, including Campfire and a movie on Sunday night. There's now a link to the movie page at the top of the blog. Praise Bill Murray.


1 comments:

How times have changed...
Now if you excuse me, I'll be wallowing in my anemoia...

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More