Monday, October 4, 2010

Call to Stream




Uncle Vine has noticed a disturbing trend here on vinesauce vidya, lack of streaman. If you check the FAQ, you'll see our large number of streamers, yet I can count those that don't stream on every finger of my right hand as well as on a few toes of my left foot. This is upsetting. Those with streamer and mod privileges should at least try to stream a bit more often, otherwise, they are no more than glorified viewers.

Now, before people start becoming Butta the Hurt from Star Wars, I know no one pays you to stream and I know you all have busy schedules. I'm just asking those that idle and chat during an 8 hour autopilot gap to pick it up here and there.

Currently, during the day (est time) there is very little streaming. This discourages viewers from staying and hanging out; after-all, how many times can someone watch the same videos before growing tired of them?

My point is, I don't want to have to add new streamers when we have perfectly capable ones available to pick up the slack. Those that do stream with some regularity, you know who you are, disregard this post. For everyone else, there are a lot of viewers who would love to stream for us, but can't because of the overwhelming volume of streamers/mods we already have. If you no longer desire to stream, that's ok too. Just let me know and we can give some other streamer hopefuls a chance. We'll still be friends.

Streaming for our regulars is a privilege, and it makes my life so much more worth a damn. I can't do it alone though guys. You're all the reason we've come so far, let's give everyone a reason to keep coming back.

-Uncle Vine



PS: 6 Million Viewer Minutes Get.

1 comments:

I just wanted to be one of the Vine.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More